Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What the hell is "It?

Its eccentric to learn, that we go behind things which we are sure is not ours....I most of the times keep thinking/rethinking as to what is it that drives one behind something...with a completely sane understanding that it doesn't belong to us.......but I end up..with no answer most of the times.....what can be It?? is it because of the abundant love you have towards it...or is it because of the tailor made ego that doesn't let you realise your stupidity....or is it due to the momentary pleasure you get thinking/imagining that you own it.....Be it anything...I simply hate it...and I think of ways of not loving it...Well...the intentional feeling makes me..want it more than..avoiding it :).....I wish I could reason out most of my needs..unfortunately..I cant..or I dont...probably..I am scared of self-realisation..after all we are all human beings and we want to believe in things..that we like....and the more we believe we start living with it (Even if its jus the thought).....

Well, at this point, It would make more sense to define, what is it that we actually think when we say..that we want "something" to be ours....(be it materialistic or otherwise)...Is it an obsession that "it" should belong only to "ME"..or is it a feeling that "I would wnat to have more rights over it"....or "I like it , so I want it".....Well, I am unable to come to a sensible rather acceptable conclusion...(I always believe that not all that makes sense is acceptable)...Whatever it is...Hell with "it"...and I dont care as long as I want to be that way...

I realised that I would conclude this way, even before I thought I ll write something today.....so..Its just that!!

No comments: