Tuesday, January 29, 2008

chikku ....bukku...Train of thoughts!!!

Sometimes...I keep wondering about the co-incidental yet eccentric beauty of the chain of thoughts and the awesome flow they have...Like..I was sitting in a meeting room which was supposed to be really official...and there my thoughts started drifting..and out of no where, I started thinking about Charminar.....I was like.trying to figure out..as to what is it..that took me all the way to Charminar from the meeting room :)....so..It went on like this...."Boring Meeting..Will meetings be like this everywhere?....shud be the same across all IT companies...Infosys....My frnd works for Infosys posted in Hyderabad......Hyderabad City....Charminar"....there you go!!! :)....This is kind of really really intersting and I have always enjoyed doing this.....and I pat myself If I am able to get to the root thing....If I dont, I keep thinkin about it so much.....and that by itself leads to yet another new chain of thoughts.....As I love spending a lot of time in solitude, this kind of keeps me going most of the times...and the very strange aspect of relating the most unrelated things...is what fascinates me so much... :)...
Wanted to share this whimsical fascination...... :)

No comments: